Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 1

I recently saw a post for "30 Days of Truth" and decided why not try it.  30 days will not kill me and it gives me something to think about when I lay in bed at night sleepless (which has been the case much of the last week).

Day 1:  Something you hate about yourself....

Let's just start it off good and dirty. 

I hate that I more often than not overreact.  My mother says I have been this way since I was a little blonde thing bopping around.  I cried too hard over bumps and bruises.  Ending relationships was always traumatic and anything lower than an A  in college was detrimental.  I wish I had the self-control to stop, think and then react.  I tend to apologize for overreacting, a lot.  For those of you who know me....I promise I am working hard to fix this.  After all, as unique as I am, I am nothing close to perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment