Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So This Is Love.

This past weekend we celebrated my cousin Cassie Marie's marriage to Kasey.  It was beautiful. The weekend started off with rehearsal and a very laid back pizza, nachos and beer Groom's Dinner.  The next morning at 6:00 am, my aunties and the bridesmaids took off to the reception area (a gorgeous golf course) and began the transformation of the reception Cassie wanted.   We left and began hair + makeup (imagine 2 hotel rooms filled with ladies + makeup + hairspray).  The ceremony was incredible and the dinner + dance were romantic.  

My mama, sisters and me. They light up my life.

My Grandma, my mama and my sisters.  Three generations of beautiful Paul women.

My Grandma and her five daughters.  They are each as individual and beautiful as can be.  From the left is my mom.  She, obviously, has three daughters.  Next is my Aunt Karen, married to a wonderful man (who looks exactly like George Strait and was also my co-host for Cassie's wedding) with two incredible boys.  My Grandma follows.  My Aunt Sue is married to a wonderful man as well (he told me about the night he met her this past weekend.  Uncle Bill was planning a year long trip away and he met Aunt Sue and fell so madly in love he stayed - they were married shortly thereafter....so romantic) with two boys and one grandson with another on the way!  Next is Aunt Mary, married to the love of her life and a great man.  They have three daughters (now all of them are married!) and one son.  They have one grandson and another on the way!  Aunt Jan is married to an amazing man that loves her to the moon and back.  They have two children and one granddaughter. 

This is my entire Paul family.  Not pictured is my Uncle John who passed away earlier this year - we miss him so much.  My Uncle Steve could not make it to this wedding, thus he is not in the photo either.
All together my Grandma and Grandpa had 10 children (5 boys and 5 girls).  We have such an incredible family and are so blessed. 






Lane and I killed much time before the wedding.  We learned the ways of 80's toys.

My sisters and I love Lane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment