Thursday, December 9, 2010

Say Cheese.

I LOVE being in front of the camera.  Really love....almost as much as I love coffee in bed on Saturday mornings.

I HAVE a Bucket List.  Y'all have to be familiar with it and someday there will be a post dedicated specifically to that (we have to get to know each other a wee bit first).  My 'Bucket List' consists of a few things I have crossed off (sorry mama, I know you are not the most proud of a few) and a few yet to be crossed off.  Relevance you ask?  Well, a Boudoir Session is on that list.  A for-my-eyes-only and maybe-for-my-Prince-Charming session will take place this January courtesy of one of my new favorite photographers, Cadence Cornelius

I BELIEVE the female body is an amazing thing.  We come in all shapes and sizes and colors.  We grow babies!  What is more amazing than that fact itself.  Society tells us all too often that we need to be smaller, prettier, taller, blah, blah, blah....I say rejoice in those curves.  Stand up in front of the world and love your body you gorgeous thing! 

Oh and PS:  you will not be seeing those photos.

XOXO (all the way from Minnesota),
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment