Monday, November 15, 2010

Who is This Modern Day Princess?

Although words describe, pictures do such a better job, don't you think?  Each time I look through my photo albums I follow the journey of my life.  I remember the moments.  It brings a smile to my face. I hope that I can share some of my joy with you.  

I am an artist.


I love to learn.















I am an exceptional hostess.













I am a mama's girl.













I am a reader.














I am in love with the beach.














I am a leader.


















I am such a girl.














I am a teacher.













I am a daughter.


I am a big sister.














I am a future wife and mother. Clearly domesticated (thanks mom) with exceptional ironing skill.



















I am not the wild child.














I am absolutely in love with my sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Luv the sis pick...makes me happy for my girls to have a sister!! ~Chris Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) Having a sister is incredible! So many memories.

    ReplyDelete