Sunday, October 10, 2010

Prince Charming + Cinderella

Prince Charming never gave up on Cinderella, even though the odds were stacked against them after midnight.  Cinderella was one smart young lady, she followed the rules and let fate take the reigns.  Prince Charming and his determined self knew that somewhere in the kingdom his heart's match was dreaming of the day he found her.  The Fairy Godmother was right when she told Cinderella that anything was possible. 

There are times in life when we come across people that change us, who we are - they change our very being by finding a place within us. I don't mean in a sense of opening a door or letting you cut in line at the grocery store because you are in a hurry.  These people come in, open us up to new ideas and emotions, sometimes they stay and sometimes they leave.  They are the occasional soul mate to a certain period of our lives.  We love them, we lose them and we move on as better individuals knowing that the world is full of really great people or in this modern day Cinderella's case...Prince Charming.

As I write (or rewrite) this post, there is a certain someone in the back of my mind.  The most rare encounter I have experienced brought him into my life.  His character, very big heart, stubborn ways, gentle and ever so loving approach to life found this young man a place in my heart.  He instilled in me a belief that Prince Charming does exist and I will never forget him.  The woman who gets to spend the rest of her life with him is a very lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment